Wednesday, December 22, 2010

mr in-between

mr. in-between,
that’s who i am,
bumming in my bubble,
unaware of any trouble

idealism is my weapon,
i think no harm, i do no harm,
never mean and always keen,
thats me, mr. in-between.

i hate to argue, and hate to fight,
but debate the world and all its plight,
“judgment is bad, sarcasm is worst”,
my neutral take leaves this bubble un-burst.

come’on mr, they all do say,
where is the hunger?, where is the love?
i gently shrug and offer a pause,
“hmm...perhaps when there’s a worthy cause?”

but don’t i know it won’t last forever,
this habit of walking the dotted line,
with every second it begins to fade,
this bubble of life, that i have made,

for many have entered and left at will,
spent some time and had their tummy’s fill,
off to greener pastures!; another unfinished scene
shutting this shop is mr. in-between.

1 Comments:

Blogger Namrata said...

hmmm interesting mr thinker, but it may just be a slightly lazy approach to life. I've swung between the 2 modes. Its more thrilling to go out there look for a cause and experience and achieve. As I write this, I'm trying to shake out of the 'Mr in-between' mode.

If you look back, your happiest memories will be of the time you have acted out of love and passion!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home